A-5010-ORB

  • A 5010 ORB 10 Inch Square Bathroom Luxury Rain Mixer Shower Combo Set 1
  • orb1
  • ORB
  • orb 2挡

A-5010-ORB

BWE Cupc Certified 10 Inch Square Bathroom Luxury Rain Mixer Shower Combo Set Wall Mounted Rainfall Shower Head System Oil Rubbed Bronze Shower Faucet Rough-in Valve Body and Trim Included

Product Features

Square Bathroom Luxury Rain Mixer Shower

  • High Quality :Faucet body is made from sturdy brass , ensuring high quality and longevity,10-inch extra large overhead shower is made from SUS 304 stainless steel
  • Standard U.S.Threads: Our connectors are standard 1/2 NPT tapered threads, compatible with most existing shower systems. All hardware and parts are included
  • Pressure balance valve’s cartridge monitor water pressure balance, helping to protect you from being scalded by sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
  • Air pressure technology : Inject the air into rain Shower head to mix water with air, and the water pressure up to 2.5GPM instantly, giving you a pleasant Shower;with self-clean nozzle,easy to clean and maintain
    Oil Rubbed Bronze Appearance – With the Oil Rubbed Bronze appearance of European and American style and the multi-layered electroplating passing the Salt Spray Test, it can easily face the surface corrosion by humid environment in the shower room
  • BWE offers a large range of surface finishes treatment to choose from: Chrome, Brushed Nickel, ORB(Oil Rubbed Bronze), Matte Black
  • 100% pressure system tested
  • limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

Specifications

More Details

Description:

  • Shower Head :10 inch
  • Shower Arm:7.87 inch
  • Finish:Oil Rubbed Bronze
  • Valve  Type:Ceramic Valve
  • Shower  Handle Material:304 Stainless steel
  • Shower Body Material:Brass
  • Installation Type:Wall Mount

Shipping

  • Lead time:15-30 days
  •  MOQ:50 pcs

Payment terms

  • T/T 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
  • Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

OEM&ODM is acceptable

Enquiry

Get the most detailed information and recommendation from our experts within 24 hours.