• PIv6RL. SL1500
  • jp4d8L. SL1500
  • A 6558C S Waterfall Chrome Bathroom Sink Faucet Widespread Lavatory
  • 71aTXW1XYL. SL1500


BWE Chrome Waterfall 8-16 Inch 3 Holes Two Handles Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet Cupc Certified

Product Features

Cupc Waterfall Bathroom Faucet
  • Material: Low Lead Brass, lead percentage less than 0.25%, comply with NSF61 and NSF372
  • CUPC certified parts: SEDAL/Waihai cartridge, NEOPEL aerator and 24 inch to 32 inch Fanski hot and cold hoses, etc
  • Surface Finish plating: 24h acid salt spray test passed
  • BWE offers a large range of surface finishes treatment to choose from: Chrome, Brushed Nickel, ORB(Oil Rubbed Bronze), Matte Black, Gold, Copper
  • Flow rate:Flow regulator to control the water flow

North America:1.5 Gpm Max(5.7L/min)at 60 psi

California:1.2 Gpm Max(4.5L/min) at 60 psi

  • 100% pressure system tested
  • limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

More Details


  • Overall Height:6.89 inch
  • Spout Height:3.3 inch
  • Spout Reach:  3.86 inch
  • Number of Handles:Two Handles
  • Finish:Chrome
  • Valve  Type:Ceramic Valve
  • Faucet Handle Material:Zinc Alloy
  • Faucet Body Material:Brass
  • Installation Type:8-16inch Widespread


  • Lead time:15-30 days
  •  MOQ:50 pcs

Payment terms

  • T/T 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
  • Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

OEM&ODM is acceptable


Get the most detailed information and recommendation from our experts within 24 hours.