A-6574-C

  • A 6574 C BWE Chrome Bathroom Faucet Single Handle One Hole with Drain Assembly and Supply Hose Lead free Lavatory Sink Waterfall Faucet
  • A 6574 C Waterfall Chrome Bathroom Faucet Single Handle One Hole with Drain Assembly and Supply Hose
  • A 6574 C BWE Chrome Bathroom Faucet Single Handle One Hole with Drain Assembly and Supply Hose Lead free Lavatory Sink Waterfall Faucet Deck Mounted Mixer Tap
  • A 6574 C BWE Chrome Bathroom Faucet Single Handle One Hole with Drain Assembly and Supply Hose Lead free Lavatory Sink Waterfall Faucet Deck Mounted

A-6574-C

BWE Chrome Bathroom Faucet Single-Handle One Hole with Drain Assembly and Supply Hose Lead-free Lavatory Sink Waterfall Faucet Cupc Certified Deck Mounted

Product Features

Cupc Bathroom Waterfall Faucet
  • Easy installation: Designed to be installed through 1 or 3 holes; escutcheon available
  • Material: Low Lead Brass, lead percentage less than 0.25%, comply with NSF61 and NSF372
  • CUPC certified parts: SEDAL/Waihai cartridge, NEOPEL aerator and 24 inch to 32 inch Fanski hot and cold hoses, etc
  • Surface Finish plating: 24h acid salt spray test passed
  • BWE offers a large range of surface finishes treatment to choose from: Chrome, Brushed Nickel, ORB(Oil Rubbed Bronze), Matte Black, Gold, Copper
  • Flow rate:Flow regulator to control the water flow

North America:1.5 Gpm Max(5.7L/min)at 60 psi

California:1.2 Gpm Max(4.5L/min) at 60 psi

  • 100% pressure system tested
  • limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

Specifications

More Details

Description:

  • Overall Height:5.71inch
  • Spout Height:2.56 inch
  • Spout Reach: 4.33 inch
  • Number of Handles:Single Handle
  • Finish:Chrome
  • Valve  Type:Ceramic Valve
  • Faucet Handle Material:Zinc Alloy
  • Faucet Body Material:Brass
  • Installation Type:Deck Mount

Shipping

  • Lead time:15-30 days
  •  MOQ:50 pcs

Payment terms

  • T/T 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
  • Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

OEM&ODM is acceptable

Enquiry

Get the most detailed information and recommendation from our experts within 24 hours.