• A 9246 Chrome Pot Filler Faucet
  • A 9246 ChromeSingle Handle Pot Filler Faucets
  • A 9246 Single Handle Pot Filler Faucet
  • A 9246 ChromeSingle Handle Pot Filler Faucet


BWE Brass Kitchen Wall Mount Single Handle Pot Filler Faucet Swing Swivel Spout Chrome Polished Cold water Only Cupc Certified

Product Features

Pot Filler Kitchen Faucet
  • Material: Low Lead Brass, lead percentage less than 0.25%, comply with NSF61 and NSF372
  • More Safe Leak Free Design:Dual Handles pot filler with Two ceramic valves provide smooth turning action and prevent dripping
  • Product is 360° Rotatable:26 inch Dual Jointed Swing Spout,Use for Only Cold Water or Only Hot Water,One Hole Inlet Wall Mount.
  • High Water Flow Rate: 1.8gpm@60psi,Fill the large pots or pans quickly;NPT 1/2″ or 1/2″ NPSM connecting thread,Fit for US Standard,with a installation flange for stability.
  • BWE offers a large range of surface finishes treatment to choose from: Chrome, Brushed Nickel, ORB(Oil Rubbed Bronze
  • 100% pressure system tested
  • limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee


More Details


  • Overall Height:18 inch
  • Spout Height:3.75  inch
  • Spout Width:17.5 inch
  • Number of Handles:Single Handle
  • Finish:Chrome
  • Valve  Type:Ceramic Valve
  • Faucet Handle Material:Zinc Alloy
  • Faucet Body Material:Brass
  • Installation Type:Wall Mount


  • Lead time:15-30 days
  •  MOQ:50 pcs

Payment terms

  • T/T 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
  • Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

OEM&ODM is acceptable


Get the most detailed information and recommendation from our experts within 24 hours.