A-9357-C

  • 71KDPBcirL. SL1500
  • 81Lq6mNJfaL. SL1500
  • 51hzKoF0tOL. SL1500
  • 51nurd1CYL. SL1000

A-9357-C

BWE Chrome Brass Pot Filler Faucet Folding Stretchable Double Joint Swing Arm Wall Mount Kitchen Faucet Cupc Certified

Product Features

Pot Filler Kitchen Faucet
  • Material: Low Lead Brass, lead percentage less than 0.25%, comply with NSF61 and NSF372
  • More Safe Leak Free Design:Dual Handles pot filler with Two ceramic valves provide smooth turning action and prevent dripping
  • Product is 360° Rotatable:26 inch Dual Jointed Swing Spout,Use for Only Cold Water or Only Hot Water,One Hole Inlet Wall Mount.
  • High Water Flow Rate: 4 gpm @ 60 psi, 15 L/min @ 414 kPa,Fill the large pots or pans quickly;NPT 1/2″ or 1/2″ NPSM connecting thread,Fit for US Standard,with a installation flange for stability.
  • BWE offers a large range of surface finishes treatment to choose from: Chrome, Brushed Nickel, ORB(Oil Rubbed Bronze
  • 100% pressure system tested
  • limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

Specifications

More Details

Description:

  • Overall Height:24.4 inch
  • Spout Height:5.4  inch
  • Spout Width:1.2 inch
  • Number of Handles:Single Handle
  • Finish:Chrome
  • Valve  Type:Ceramic Valve
  • Faucet Handle Material:Zinc Alloy
  • Faucet Body Material:Brass
  • Installation Type:Wall Mount

Shipping

  • Lead time:15-30 days
  •  MOQ:50 pcs

Payment terms

  • T/T 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
  • Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

OEM&ODM is acceptable

Enquiry

Get the most detailed information and recommendation from our experts within 24 hours.