A-9246N

  • A 9246N Wall Mounted Pot Filler Kitchen Faucets
  • A 9246N Brushed Nickel Pot Filler Kitchen Faucet
  • A 9246 Brushed Nickel Wall Mounted Pot Filler Kitchen Faucet
  • A 9246N Wall Mounted Pot Filler Kitchen Faucet

A-9246N

Aquafaucet Wall Mounted Pot Filler Kitchen Faucet With Double Joint Swing Arm Brushed Nickel Cupc Certified

Product Features

Pot Filler Kitchen Faucet
  • Material: Low Lead Brass, lead percentage less than 0.25%, comply with NSF61 and NSF372
  • More Safe Leak Free Design:Dual Handles pot filler with Two ceramic valves provide smooth turning action and prevent dripping
  • Product is 360° Rotatable:26 inch Dual Jointed Swing Spout,Use for Only Cold Water or Only Hot Water,One Hole Inlet Wall Mount.
  • High Water Flow Rate: 1.8gpm@60psi,Fill the large pots or pans quickly;NPT 1/2″ or 1/2″ NPSM connecting thread,Fit for US Standard,with a installation flange for stability.
  • BWE offers a large range of surface finishes treatment to choose from: Chrome, Brushed Nickel, ORB(Oil Rubbed Bronze
  • 100% pressure system tested
  • limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

Specifications

More Details

Description:

  • Overall Height:18 inch
  • Spout Height:3.75  inch
  • Spout Width:17.5 inch
  • Number of Handles:Single Handle
  • Finish:Brushed Nickel
  • Valve  Type:Ceramic Valve
  • Faucet Handle Material:Zinc Alloy
  • Faucet Body Material:Brass
  • Installation Type:Wall Mount

Shipping

  • Lead time:15-30 days
  •  MOQ:50 pcs

Payment terms

  • T/T 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
  • Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

OEM&ODM is acceptable

Enquiry

Get the most detailed information and recommendation from our experts within 24 hours.