• A 4254 ORB Single Handle Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
  • A 4254 Single Handle One Hole Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
  • A 4254 Oil Rubbed Bronze Single Handle Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet.jpg


Aquafaucet Single Handle Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet Pull Out Kitchen Faucets Oil Rubbed Bronze

Product Features

Single Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet
  • Material: Low Lead Brass, lead percentage less than 0.25%
  • Superior Parts:Drip free ceramic cartridge,premium aerator and 24 inch to 32 inch Fanski hot and cold hoses, etc
  • Multifunctional Outlet Water Effect:3 way spray setting(STREAM, SPRAY, PAUSE), stream for filling water, spray for rinsing, pause for avoiding splashing in multitask mode, providing stable water pressure, makes cleanup easier.
  • Pull Down Faucet: High arc 360 degree swivel spout for full sink access and superior clearance, pull out sprayer ensures high pressure while still saving on water.
  • BWE offers a large range of surface finishes treatment to choose from: Chrome, Brushed Nickel, ORB(Oil Rubbed Bronze), Matte Black
  • Flow rate:Flow regulator to control the water flow

North America:1.8gpm@60psi

  • 100% pressure system tested
  • limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee


More Details


  • Overall Height:17.7  inch
  • Spout Height:10.2 inch
  • Spout Reach: 10.6 inch
  • Number of Handles:Single Handle
  • Finish:Oil Rubbed Bronze
  • Valve  Type:Ceramic Valve
  • Faucet Handle Material:Zinc Alloy
  • Faucet Body Material:Brass
  • Installation Type:Deck Mount


  • Lead time:15-30 days
  •  MOQ:50 pcs

Payment terms

  • T/T 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
  • Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

OEM&ODM is acceptable


Get the most detailed information and recommendation from our experts within 24 hours.