A-4251N

  • A 4251 Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet with Sprayer
  • A 4251 Brushed Nickel Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucets with Sprayer
  • A 4251 Brushed Nickel Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet
  • A 4251 Brushed Nickel Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet with Sprayer

A-4251N

BWE Modern Single Handle Brushed Nickel Commercial Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet with Sprayer Cupc Certified

Product Features

Brushed Nickel Kitchen Sink Faucet
  • Easy installation: Designed to be installed through 1 or 3 holes; escutcheon available
  • Material: Low Lead Brass, lead percentage less than 0.25%, comply with NSF61 and NSF372 Construction Convenient Single-Lever Design safe, durable
  • CUPC certified parts: SEDAL/Waihai cartridge, NEOPEL aerator and 24 inch to 32 inch Fanski hot and cold hoses, etc
  • Spout rotation range: 360 degree, offers two different spray or stream ways.Easy to install with its quick connect design and heavy-Duty Commercial-Style Spring Design.
  • Dual Function Pull-Out Sprayer: aerated stream & powerful cleaning rinse.
  • BWE offers a large range of surface finishes treatment to choose from: Chrome, Brushed Nickel, ORB(Oil Rubbed Bronze), Matte Black
  • Flow rate:Flow regulator to control the water flow

North America:1.8gpm@60psi

  • 100% pressure system tested
  • limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

Specifications

More Details

Description:

  • Overall Height:22.83 inch
  • Spout Height:5.5/8.3 inch
  • Spout Reach: 11.5/9.05 inch
  • Number of Handles:Two Handle
  • Finish:Brushed Nickel
  • Valve  Type:Ceramic Valve
  • Faucet Handle Material:Zinc Alloy
  • Faucet Body Material:Brass
  • Installation Type:Deck Mount

Shipping

  • Lead time:15-30 days
  •  MOQ:50 pcs

Payment terms

  • T/T 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
  • Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

OEM&ODM is acceptable

Enquiry

Get the most detailed information and recommendation from our experts within 24 hours.