A-4552-N

  • A 4552 N Single Handle High Arc Brushed Nickel Pull out Kitchen FaucetSingle Level Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Faucets with Pull down Sprayer
  • A 4552 N Kitchen Sink Faucet Solid Brass Single Lever Pause Botton Pull Out Sprayer Brushed Nickel Kitchen Faucet Kitchen Sink Faucet With Deck Plate
  • A 4552 N Modern Commercial Lead free Solid Brass Single Lever Pause Botton Pull Out Sprayer Brushed Nickel Kitchen Faucet Kitchen Sink Faucet With Deck Plate 1
  • A 4552 N Kitchen Sink Faucet Lead free Solid Brass Single Lever Pause Botton Pull Out Sprayer Brushed Nickel Kitchen Faucet Kitchen Sink Faucet With Deck Plate

A-4552-N

BWE Brushed Nickel Kitchen Sink Faucet Single Handle High Arc Pull out Kitchen Faucet,Single Level Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Faucets with Pull down Sprayer

Product Features

Single Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet
  • Material: Low Lead Brass, lead percentage less than 0.25%, comply with NSF61 and NSF372 Construction Convenient Single-Lever Design safe, durable
  • CUPC certified parts: SEDAL/Waihai cartridge, NEOPEL aerator and 24 inch to 32 inch Fanski hot and cold hoses, etc
  • Multifunctional Outlet Water Effect:3 way spray setting(STREAM, SPRAY, PAUSE), stream for filling water, spray for rinsing, pause for avoiding splashing in multitask mode, providing stable water pressure, makes cleanup easier.
  • Pull Down Faucet: High arc 360 degree swivel spout for full sink access and superior clearance, pull out sprayer ensures high pressure while still saving on water.
  • BWE offers a large range of surface finishes treatment to choose from: Chrome, Brushed Nickel, ORB(Oil Rubbed Bronze), Matte Black
  • Flow rate:Flow regulator to control the water flow

North America:1.8gpm@60psi

  • 100% pressure system tested
  • limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

Specifications

More Details

Description:

  • Overall Height:15.7  inch
  • Spout Height:7.8 inch
  • Spout Reach: 9.8 inch
  • Number of Handles:Single Handle
  • Finish:Brushed Nickel
  • Valve  Type:Ceramic Valve
  • Faucet Handle Material:Zinc Alloy
  • Faucet Body Material:Brass
  • Installation Type:Deck Mount

Shipping

  • Lead time:15-30 days
  •  MOQ:50 pcs

Payment terms

  • T/T 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
  • Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

OEM&ODM is acceptable

Enquiry

Get the most detailed information and recommendation from our experts within 24 hours.