A-4014-ORB

  • Oil Rubbed Bronze Commercial Pull Down Two Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet s
  • Oil Rubbed Bronze Kitchen Sink Faucet
  • Oil Rubbed Bronze Commercial Pull Down Two Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet
  • Oil Rubbed Bronze Pull Down Two Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet

A-4014-ORB

BWE Modern Oil Rubbed Bronze Commercial Pull Down Two Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet with Swivel Pull Out High Pressure Lock Sprayer Pre Rinse Faucet

Product Features

Single Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet
  • Easy installation: Designed to be installed through 1 or 3 holes; escutcheon available
  • Material: Low Lead Brass, lead percentage less than 0.25%, comply with NSF61 and NSF372 Construction Convenient Single-Lever Design safe, durable
  • CUPC certified parts: SEDAL/Waihai cartridge, NEOPEL aerator and 24 inch to 32 inch Fanski hot and cold hoses, etc
  • Spout rotation range: 360 degree, offers two different spray or stream ways.Easy to install with its quick connect design and heavy-Duty Commercial-Style Spring Design.
  • Dual Function Pull-Out Sprayer: aerated stream & powerful cleaning rinse.
  • BWE offers a large range of surface finishes treatment to choose from: Chrome, Brushed Nickel, ORB(Oil Rubbed Bronze), Matte Black
  • Flow rate:Flow regulator to control the water flow

North America:1.8gpm@60psi

  • 100% pressure system tested
  • limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

Specifications

More Details

Description:

  • Overall Height:19.7 inch
  • Spout Height:3.74 inch
  • Spout Reach: 8.4 inch
  • Number of Handles:Two Handle
  • Finish:Oil Rubbed Bronze
  • Valve  Type:Ceramic Valve
  • Faucet Handle Material:Zinc Alloy
  • Faucet Body Material:Brass
  • Installation Type:Deck Mount

Shipping

  • Lead time:15-30 days
  •  MOQ:50 pcs

Payment terms

  • T/T 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
  • Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

OEM&ODM is acceptable

Enquiry

Get the most detailed information and recommendation from our experts within 24 hours.