A-4255N

  • A 4255 Single Handle One Hole Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet.jpg
  • A 4255 Brushed Nickel Single Handle Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
  • A 4255 Single Handle Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
  • A 4255 Single Handle Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet Brushed Nickel.jpg

A-4255N

BWE Commercial Sink Single Handle Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet Pull Out Kitchen Faucets Brushed Nickel Cupc Certified

Product Features

 Pull Out Kitchen Faucets Brushed Nickel
  • Material: Low Lead Brass, lead percentage less than 0.25%, comply with NSF61 and NSF372 Construction Convenient Single-Lever Design safe, durable
  • CUPC certified parts: SEDAL/Waihai cartridge, NEOPEL aerator and 24 inch to 32 inch Fanski hot and cold hoses, etc
  • Multifunctional Outlet Water Effect:3 way spray setting(STREAM, SPRAY, PAUSE), stream for filling water, spray for rinsing, pause for avoiding splashing in multitask mode, providing stable water pressure, makes cleanup easier.
  • Pull Down Faucet: High arc 360 degree swivel spout for full sink access and superior clearance, pull out sprayer ensures high pressure while still saving on water.
  • BWE offers a large range of surface finishes treatment to choose from: Chrome, Brushed Nickel, ORB(Oil Rubbed Bronze), Matte Black
  • Flow rate:Flow regulator to control the water flow

North America:1.8gpm@60psi

  • 100% pressure system tested
  • limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

Specifications

More Details

Description:

  • Overall Height:16.1  inch
  • Spout Height:8 inch
  • Spout Reach: 10.4 inch
  • Number of Handles:Single Handle
  • Finish:Brushed Nickel
  • Valve  Type:Ceramic Valve
  • Faucet Handle Material:Zinc Alloy
  • Faucet Body Material:Brass
  • Installation Type:Deck Mount

Shipping

  • Lead time:15-30 days
  •  MOQ:50 pcs

Payment terms

  • T/T 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
  • Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

OEM&ODM is acceptable

Enquiry

Get the most detailed information and recommendation from our experts within 24 hours.