• rushed Nickel Pull Down Dual Two Handle A 4014N One Hole Kitchen Sink Faucet
  • A 4014N One Hole Kitchen Sink Faucet.jpg
  • A 4014N One Hole Kitchen Sink Faucet One Hole


BWE Modern Brushed Nickel Pull Down Dual Two Handle One Hole Kitchen Sink Faucet with Swivel Lock Sprayer

Product Features

Two Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet
  • Easy installation: Designed to be installed through 1 or 3 holes; escutcheon available
  • Material: Low Lead Brass, lead percentage less than 0.25%, Construction Convenient Single-Lever Design safe, durable
  • Superior Parts:Drip free ceramic cartridge,premium aerator and 24 inch to 32 inch Fanski hot and cold hoses, etc
  • Spout rotation range: 360 degree, offers two different spray or stream ways.Easy to install with its quick connect design and heavy-Duty Commercial-Style Spring Design.
  • Dual Function Pull-Out Sprayer: aerated stream & powerful cleaning rinse.
  • BWE offers a large range of surface finishes treatment to choose from: Chrome, Brushed Nickel, ORB(Oil Rubbed Bronze), Matte Black
  • Flow rate:Flow regulator to control the water flow

North America:1.8gpm@60psi

  • 100% pressure system tested
  • limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee


More Details


  • Overall Height:19.7 inch
  • Spout Height:3.74 inch
  • Spout Reach: 8.4 inch
  • Number of Handles:Two Handle
  • Finish:Brushed Nickel
  • Valve  Type:Ceramic Valve
  • Faucet Handle Material:Zinc Alloy
  • Faucet Body Material:Brass
  • Installation Type:Deck Mount


  • Lead time:15-30 days
  •  MOQ:50 pcs

Payment terms

  • T/T 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
  • Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

OEM&ODM is acceptable


Get the most detailed information and recommendation from our experts within 24 hours.