• 81sY3w8zlNL. SL1500
  • 71YKqBUr9eL. SL1500
  • 71il0dlU2jL. SL1500
  • A 4253


BWE No Lead Faucet Sink Wall Mount Faucet 8" Swivel Spout 8" Inch

Product Features

Wall Mount Faucet
  • Material: Low Lead Brass, lead percentage less than 0.25%
  • Complete flexibility: The high arc, wall-mount design swivels 360 degrees,Reinforced double O-Ring valves with hot and cold mark on stem for added convenience during everyday kitchen tasks
  • 2-Handle design: The two-handle design provides total control in finding the perfect water temperature
  • BWE offers a large range of surface finishes treatment to choose from: Chrome, Brushed Nickel, ORB(Oil Rubbed Bronze)
  • 100% pressure system tested
  • limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee


More Details


  • Overall Height:5.55  inch
  • Spout Height:3 inch
  • Spout Reach: 7.4 inch
  • Number of Handles:Two Handle
  • Finish:Chrome
  • Valve  Type:Ceramic Valve
  • Faucet Handle Material:Zinc Alloy
  • Faucet Body Material:Brass
  • Installation Type:wall Mount


  • Lead time:15-30 days
  •  MOQ:50 pcs

Payment terms

  • T/T 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
  • Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

OEM&ODM is acceptable


Get the most detailed information and recommendation from our experts within 24 hours.