A-4553-ORB

  • A 4553 ORB Oil Rubbed Bronze Kitchen Faucets Low Lead Commercial Solid Brass Single Handle Single Lever Pull Down Sprayer Spring
  • A 4553 ORB Kitchen Faucets Low Lead Commercial Solid Brass Single Handle Single Lever Pull Down Sprayer Spring Oil Rubbed Bronze
  • A 4553 ORB Oil Rubbed Bronze Kitchen Faucets Low Lead Commercial Solid Brass Single Handle Single Lever Pull Down Sprayer Spring Kitchen Sink Faucet 1
  • A 4553 ORB Oil Rubbed Bronze Kitchen Faucets Low Lead Solid Brass Single Handle Single Lever Pull Down Sprayer Spring Kitchen Sink Faucet

A-4553-ORB

BWE Kitchen Faucets Oil Rubbed Bronze Low Lead Commercial Solid Brass Single Handle Single Lever Pull Down Sprayer Spring Kitchen Sink Faucet

Product Features

Oil Rubbed Bronze Kitchen Sink Faucet
  • Material: Low Lead Brass, lead percentage less than 0.25%, comply with NSF61 and NSF372 Construction Convenient Single-Lever Design safe, durable
  • CUPC certified parts: SEDAL/Waihai cartridge, NEOPEL aerator and 24 inch to 32 inch Fanski hot and cold hoses, etc
  • Multifunctional Outlet Water Effect:3 way spray setting(STREAM, SPRAY, PAUSE), stream for filling water, spray for rinsing, pause for avoiding splashing in multitask mode, providing stable water pressure, makes cleanup easier.
  • Pull Down Faucet: High arc 360 degree swivel spout for full sink access and superior clearance, pull out sprayer ensures high pressure while still saving on water.
  • BWE offers a large range of surface finishes treatment to choose from: Chrome, Brushed Nickel, ORB(Oil Rubbed Bronze), Matte Black
  • Flow rate:Flow regulator to control the water flow

North America:1.8gpm@60psi

  • 100% pressure system tested
  • limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

Specifications

More Details

Description:

  • Overall Height:16.7  inch
  • Spout Height:4.5 inch
  • Spout Reach:9.4 inch
  • Number of Handles:Single Handle
  • Finish:Oil Rubbed Bronze
  • Valve  Type:Ceramic Valve
  • Faucet Handle Material:Zinc Alloy
  • Faucet Body Material:Brass
  • Installation Type:Deck Mount

Shipping

  • Lead time:15-30 days
  •  MOQ:50 pcs

Payment terms

  • T/T 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
  • Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

OEM&ODM is acceptable

Enquiry

Get the most detailed information and recommendation from our experts within 24 hours.